Thursday, September 17, 2009

A New Page

My interest in baking started a few years back when I was still in my secondary education years. It all begun when an aunty of mine suggested that I should sell some New Year cookies to get some pocket money during the term breaks. Remembering that my aunty had to drive her super oven to my place for the sake of my little business then. What else? There I grabbed every opportunity in baking some cakes once I'm off from baking my cookies.


A year ago, we had our house renovated and had a built-in oven ready for all my experiments. I have totally no idea on when I had started to developed a love for cupcakes. Being a not-so-girlish-girl, I somehow got so mesmerized in decorating cupcakes.


The cupcakes are in trend now. They're in individual portions, creatively decorated with different types of frostings. It simply save the hassles to having the need in dividing the one single 9-inch cake into a desired number.


As this is my very first post in this blog there'll be definitely more to come. Details on orders will follow soon.


*hugs*
Liyen


No comments:

Post a Comment