Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More details...

Hie all,

To all cupcakes lovers, I just want to update you peps more here. For your information this is my part time job with the hope of getting funded for more professional classes as well as to sustain my love in bakery. And yes, I do have a full time job. Thus there are times I could not accept last minute order but will still try my best to fit in. It will be best if you could make your orders a lil earlier. I am not trying to be stuck up, just that I want to ensure I give my best to all of you! Please and thank you.

In addition to that, for the time being only vanila/chocolate/with or without choc chip flavor is available. Again, If you wanted something else please do make your order in advance. For special orders please be informed that your order may or may not be applied with additional charges.

Oh ya...I will usually post a picture of your order. If you wish to keep it private please do let me know! Thanx again!

Really appreciate your support! Thanx and have a great day!

Liyen

No comments:

Post a Comment